Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bird Shoot

It was a fine Saturday morning when I decided to leave for work, I suddenly received a call that the office has been closed since there was a power failure wherby it would take the entire day to fix so.
With no other plans to spend the weekend, I sat in the balcony, thinking how can I spend the day, with a tea cup on my hand.
Suddenly, I noticed the skies were very clear and pigeons flying around on the neighbor's roof top. Luckily, my camera was ready to capture a few actions of the birds.
Since I have not experienced this before, it was very difficult and most of the shots missed the subject.
However, there came the best ones which I was very happy with...
Pigoen just on a takeover at a quite long distance.Shot at f5.6 and 1/1600th of a second

A lucky shot on the one which flew most high. To be honest, I have to say that I was not prepared for this one and had to take this through LCD screen while adjusting the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment